SecurAmerica’s selection process includes the
- Detailed pre-interview questionnaire to assess candidate’s qualifications and culture match with position.
- Comprehensive employment application that solicits information on the candidate’s present and past employment, education and military experience along with a listing of references.
- Assessment of the candidate’s appearance, dress, demeanor, communication skills, writing ability and professionalism.
- Completion of a “Culture Match” essay form to assess how a candidate thinks and can express him/herself. This form states SecurAmerica’s mission and then asks the candidate to write about how they will support it. In addition, the form asks the candidate to recall when they have provided “legendary service” in past jobs and to indicate how they would respond to a customer service challenge.
- Multiple face-to-face interviews with the region’s human resources manager along with other SecurAmerica representatives such as the operations manager, account manager and regional vice president. These individuals will ask the candidate questions that are very specific to the post to which they will be assigned. The purpose of these interviews is to ensure that the candidate will be a perfect fit for the site and client. It is very important that the manager at the account for which the candidate is being considered interviews the candidate so that the manager “buys into” the hiring decision.
- Additional interview with customer representatives, as requested
- Five panel oral swab drug test
- Comprehensive background investigation